W-2 Form and 1042-S Form
W-2 Forms were mailed last week and 1042-S Forms will be mailed no later than March 15, 2016 to the address we have in the payroll system.
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
Questions regarding W-2 Forms may be sent through our inquiry page at http://www.cfo.pitt.edu/payroll. Please include the following with your inquiry:
1) Employee’s full name, giving the exact spelling
2) Last 4 digits of the Employee’s Social Security number or Employee Number
Our dedicated W-2 Team will research the inquiry and respond within 2 business days.
Additional information on the W-2 and 1042-S forms is available on our website by visiting www.cfo.pitt.edu/payroll.
- Questions regarding Form 1095-C, please visit www.hr.pitt.edu/Form1095-C . To learn more, visit www.irs.gov or www.healthcare.gov. All other inquiries can be directed to the Benefits Department at email@example.com.
- Questions regarding Form 1099 should be directed to Payment Processing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions regarding Form 1098T (Tuition Payment Statement) should be directed to 1-877-467-3821 or visit the websitehttp://www.1098T.com.