Please congratulate the following lab members on their recent success!
- Allan Tsung M.D., was elected President-Elect of the Society of University Surgeons. The Society of University Surgeons is the leading organization in surgery that represents academic surgeons and surgical investigators. Dr. Tsung's election is a well-deserved recognition of his rapid ascent as one of the leading surgeon investigators in the United States. Dr. Tsung will begin his term as President in 2018!
- Katie Sun, MD, PhD- a postdoctoral associate in Drs. Billiar and Scott laboratories has been awarded the FY17 Shock Early Scientist Fellowship
- Julie Goswami, MD- a surgical resident in Dr. Geller’s laboratory has been awarded the FY17 SSAT Mentored Research Award
- Xianghong Zhang, MD- a Research Instructor in Dr. Rosengart’ s laboratory has been awarded the FY17 SIS Junior Faculty Award
- Eileen Bauer, PhD - Research Assistant Professor who has been awarded the Dean’s Faculty Advancement Award